Dear Friends of Rotary 3141
Here is the message from our District Governor Shashikumar Sharma
I had a detail discussion with my counter Governor Pathy and Umer from District 3201 & 3202 and have understood the devastating situation in Kerala where in more than 300 people are dead and more than 50000 family are dislocated in view of the floods in the State of Kerala. The consequences of such calamities are manifold and have a cascading effect on the lives of all inhabitants. We as Rotarian need to pull in our resources to secure the lives of the people of Kerala in every way.
We can especially taking care of the immediate necessities including assisting the relief process. Hence we have to act immediately,
1) The immediate financial assistance that would be sought for immediate Relief.
2) Rehabilitation- I intend to move little later because i am of the opinion that our district should come forward and build the entire village with overall development of the village under our supervision but with the help of my counter part in understanding the actual requirement.
The cheque can be drawn in favor of District Welfare Fund and courier it to District Treasure PP Rajan Agarwal at the following address, D302 Juhu Abhishek juhu- versova link road, Andheri (West), Mumbai -400053.
To Give a proper boost to our overall effort i am requesting following COG to be part of "District Disaster" team to overlook the entire operation and act immediately.
1) PRID & TRF TRUSTEE Ashok Mahajan – Chairman
2) PDG T. N. Subramaniam – Coordinator
3) PDG Sajjan Goenka
4) RI Director Nominee- Bharat Pandya
5) PDG Rahul Timbadia
Apart from above team i am even requesting Miracle year core committee members are as under to help and expedite the process,
1) Chief Coordinator- Dilip Mulay
2) District Secretary- Ganesh Vishwanathan
*Any help either small or big is critical at this juncture would ensure bring life to normalcy and good living*. Let us do our bit and be an inspiration to the community & world at large
Please do consider the above appeal,
With warm regards,